Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2019

my Roy L portrait


















W.A.L.T

This is my Roy Lichtenstein portrait we we're told to do a lot of swirls and shapes and then colour it in with pencil then go around it with a sharpie or a vivid.

We had to do a Roy Lichtenstein portrait to get creative and to create it in style. 

1. Take a picture of your self. 
2. Make it black and white.
3. Go to a window and trace it.
4. Make some crazy shapes on your face.
5. Colour it in.
6. Outline it with sharpie
Next time we do art could you please give us some suggestions and how do you think I can improve next time?

3 comments:

  1. Hi there, my name is Ezra and I am a student in Learning Hub 9 at Gisborne Intermediate School. I really like The colour you put into it. It made me think of art that I have done on my face. Have you thought about different/other pattern on the forehead. If you would like to see my learning, my blog is https://thsezraf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia my name is Emma and I am a year 7 student at Paihia Primary School.
    I really like your blog about your My Roy L portrait. I liked the way you told us what you had to do to make your portrait we did the same but we didn't draw crazy shapes. I was really interested in finding out what was your favorite part of making your
    portrait? Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Julia
    My name is Kaitlin and I am a year 6 at Paihia school. That looks like so much fun. We’ve done self portraits before but we didn’t do patterns on ours we just did lines. Have you done any other self portraits? If you have time you could check out my blog at http://pskaitlinc.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete