Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2019

My class doing photos and angles




                                                  W.A.L.T

                 To take photos from angle and it's main purposes

On Thursday the 8th of August 2019 me and my class learnt how to take photos from different angles. We all had to get in pairs. My group was Isaac, Lola and me, Julia. But the rest were in pairs. If you want to see the photos me and my group took, watch the slide show above. One thing that I could have done better is the lighting of the photo's. I really enjoyed the lesson we had and if you like any of the photos we took please comment down below what was your favourite.  If you think that I could of done something better comment down below. I hope you liked my slide show.



No comments:

Post a Comment